Baked Corn Casserole
1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
1 ( 15 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream - style corn
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well.
4. Pour into the casserole dish.
5. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake for 30 - 35 minutes more or until set and the top is golden.
7. Also can be an OAMC recipe. Just mix the batter, put in a freezer bag and freeze.
8. Thaw, then cook per the listed directions.