Monday, January 19, 2009
1 - 14 ounce package macaroni and cheese dinner mix.
2 cups broccoli florets.
1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray pie plate with cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta in boiling water, until tender, adding broccoli.
4. Beat eggs in bowl.
5. Stir in cheese sauce from the macoroni and cheese mix.
6. Pour mixture over pasta to combine.
7. Place all into pie plate.
8. Sprinkle with cheese.
9. Bake for 30 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
4 cups medium white sauce - melt in 1 1/2 pounds good cheddar cheese.
1 pound cooked pasta
Mix into a large 9x14 inch dish full of diced ham, or turkey.
and 1 bag of broccoli.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Posted by brian b. at 1:47 PM